Thanks! That makes things a lot easier.
I'm not sure on how to add complete albums to my music and later download them
When I search for an album on Apple music, click on it, I go and interact with
the header which is named after the album name
I find  name of the album, the option to play, shuffle, show action menu, the
artists in the album, the number of songs, and the option to love it
I do not find the option to add it to my music.
Even when I click on show action menu, I just have add to and share as the
options
Add to shows up in the playlists in my library

Sent from my iPhone