1.  Navigate to  the item you wish to drag.

2.  Route your mouse pointer to the Voiceover cursor with vo+Command+F5.

3.  Press vo+command+shift+spacebar to begin the drag drop process.

4.  Navigate to the item where you want to drop the item you're dragging.

5.  Route your mouse once again with vo+Command+F5.

6. Drop the item, thereby finnishing the process by pressing vo+command+shift+spacebar once again.

Note that perhaps an easier way is to:

1.  Locate the first item which you want to drag and drop.

2.  Press vo+Comma.

3.  Locate where you wish to drop the item.

4.  Press vo+period.

I've found this method not to be nearly as reliable though.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald Goosens" <donald.goos...@sbcglobal.net>