Hi Phil,

sounds as a bug to me as well even though it didn’t happen to me yet. Might
sound to simple but what about
• quick nav, is it switched off?
• are VO cursor and keyboard cursor combined to one cursor using VO + Shift +
F3?
• does it happen if you simulate a mouse click using VO + CMD + F5 as well?

That’s what came to my mind at first. I’m gonna play a little with Numbers and
maybe it shows up here as well.

All the best
Jürgen