Hi everyone. I created a bootable USB flash drive and am using it to
do a clean install of OS X Yosemite but have encountered an issue...

I've done a clean install using this method for at least two previous
versions of OS X without an issue...

When I boot from the flash drive and turn on voiceover, after
selecting disk utility from the utilities menu, it just hangs there
and says language chooser has no windows and the only thing in the
menu bar is the apple menu where I can select the startup disk,
restart, or shutdown, or, the language chooser menu, which appears to
be empty. It doesn't seem to make a difference if I select the
language or not...

Any suggestions on getting around this with voiceover?

I've restarted twice and the same thing happens. I also booted back
into OS X and verified the internal hd as well as repairing disk
permissions...

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Cameron.