  From: Caitlyn Furness
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2015 6:01 PM
  Subject: Re: ftp client for the mac

  Hi Max,
  No, I haven’t checked on that one.  I used to use that in Windows, didn’t
know there was/is a mac version..
  thanks!
  Caitlyn

    On Jul 6, 2015, at 5:04 PM, 'Maxwell Ivey' via MacVisionaries
<macvisionaries@googlegroups.com> wrote:

    have you checked on one called cute ftP? good luck max

    Maxwell Ivey Jr.

    phone 979-215-1770

    Skype Maxwell Ivey

    twitter @maxwellivey