Hello,

First, put your Braille Sense Plus in terminal for screen reader mode by doing the following: Go to the utilities menu by pressing "u" from the main menu, and press "S" for "terminal for screen reader". You'll be presented with a list of options, choose "bluetooth serial port" and press enter. The unit will say "connecting..." and eventually, "terminal mode". Now, you're ready to go to your phone. Go to settings>general>accessibility>voiceover>braille and scroll to the bottom of the screen where it will say "choose a braille display". You should see "Braille Sense Plus not paired", at this point, double-tap on this, and in a couple seconds, you'll be presented with a text field, in which you can type in 4 digits for the pin code. They can be any 4 you want, and when you press the pair button in the right-hand corner of your screen, the message "pin code:" should appear on your Braille Sense's display. Enter in the same digits you put in on your phone without any number sign, and in nemeth braille code. Press dot 8, (enter), and in a second or 2, your unit and your phone should pair successfully.
Rachel.