Hi,

When you’re in System Prefs, select the printer, then press the Open Print
Queue button.  See if the jobs are all being held again.  If they are, check in
the Toolbar to determine if the printer is paused.  Sometimes, I’ve had to
pause then resume the printer then all the jobs get sent to the printer.   The
other option is to go to the AppStore, check for updates and see if there are
any updates for your printer through Apple.  If there are none through Apple,
then go onto the web, to your printer manufacturer’s site.  Check if there are
any new drivers available for your printer model that work with Yosemite.  If
none of that works, you can usually tell the printer to use the Generic Printer
Software.  this is done during the initial setup process, although, if your
printer is recognized with all its model info during the setup process, the
Generic Printer Software shouldn’t be necessary.

HTH.

Later…