Hi There,

I hope I'm not hijacking this thread too much. I was a beta tester for Office
for the Mac. I don't have Office 365 that is offering the new version. My
question is: Does the beta still work or will I need to wait when the Office
product is released in the fall to use it again on the Mac? I did open Word,
interacted with the document, but no text was inputted there. That's why I'm
replying to this thread.

Thanks.

Warmest regards,
Eileen