Thanks for the info on protools.  I signed up yesterday to receive protools
first and am looking forward to it.  Right now I have logic pro as well and
find it workable but not as easy as I think it could or should be.  Also, if I
do anything commercially, the idea of “that’s what the pros us” carries some
weight as well.

Chris, you did very well on the song as well.  As soon as I get some recordings
with the new macbook under my belt, I’ll post them somewhere for those
interested to hear.  Once again, thanks for the good info.