indeed?
independent of each other?
Meaning you cannot use Siri to do comparative tasks, or to support voiceover tasks and vice versa? I am asking because as others point out from time to time, there are ios applications that do not exist on the mac at all. Those applications can only be used then with voiceover in ios, which does not involve siri?
thanks for educating me!
 Kare