In the group of a code file are the text input area and a ruler. This ruler
contains all warnings and errors, each as a button. The buttons don't do
anything, but you can us the "jump to line" command to quickly get to the line
the error/warning references. I usually find this more useful than the issue
navigator.

Playgrounds seem to have some accessibility problems in Xcode 6.x. Hopefully,
version 7 (due out this fall) will correct them. That said, if you're doing Mac
apps especially, it might be easier to just build an actual app and debug/test
your code there instead. You not only get logging, but you could even speak
information aloud using NSSpeechSynthesizer, or pop up alerts. You'll be able
to do the same thing with iOS, once iOS9 and Xcode 7 drop.
> On Jul 28, 2015, at 8:23 AM, Venkatesh Potluri <venky...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I have a few questions regarding Xcode 6.4.
> 1. How do I identify and navigate to the line of code that causes an error
> while building and running an app?
> I managed to locate the issue navigator and it says " Swift compiler error "
> . How do I navigate to the exact line that is causing the error? Moreover,
> how can I access and apply Xcode suggestions (when they are available)?
> 2. When I use a swift playground, I understand that the code is run as I
> type. Where can I find this output?
> thanks in advance.
> Regards,
> Venkatesh