Hello,

I was able to create my email account, and I have 2 questions, please.
1. When I created it, I only had to type username and password. Does the mac
know automatically the account info? Where can I check the properties as I do
in Windows? I sent a message from the inbox, but the message never arrived.
2.Is there a sent folder? I se inbox, delete, archive and junk, but not sent
folder.
Thank you,
Rena

http://www.greenpathtowellness.com/
Author of Dear Suzie, Rivers Of Light and Annie's Journal