Hello everyone,

Scrivener is not free, and I believe it is about $50.
Another suggestion for notes that I like is using NV Alt in conjunction
with Simple Note.
NV Alt is free and can sync with your Simple Note account, which is a free
app you can download to your iPhone.
I have my NV Alt notes database housed in Dropbox, and I sync this to a
DevonThink database, so I can review notes there as well, but this is
probably a little too much information.
If one searches Google for both programs you will be able to find them
easily.

Hope this has been helpful - Cheers!