Since it is a public beta, a person should be able to talk about what they find shouldn't they be able to?

On 7/31/2015 2:26 AM, christopher hallsworth wrote:
Hi all
I now have both iOS 9 and OS X 10.11 El Capitan public beta on my devices.
While I cannot go into the specifics, I am really liking the program which
anyone can sign up to so long as they have an Apple ID. Note! Since this is
prerelease software, it's not for the faint of heart.  The Feedback Assistant
apps that come with the program is awesome! I will definitely! enrol in future
public betas, rather than renew my developer account with Apple as I find the
bug reporting system on there to be clunky. Not so with the public beta
program. Best of all, the public beta program is at the right price smile.
For those like me who are adventurous, give it a shot.
Happy hacking!