Hi,
Using voice over, I typically add labels, buttons and text fields by dragging
them from the library to the document outlin in the Interface builder.  I
change the attributes such as the title, label text, et cetera using the
attributes inspector. However, I am unable to change the title of the
navigation bar in this way. How do I do that? Is dragging a bar button on to
the navigation bar in the document outline the correct way to add bar buttons
to the navigation bar?
Thank you.
Regards,
Venkatesh