Hi Jim and others,

What a wonderful tip that is. I have been running into mac versus unix files
since I’m using mac and windows side by side. Word count, sort lines, convert
from mac to windows formatting etc, wow. Thanks a lot. And for those
interested: yes, it’s in the mac app store. Still exploring all its
capabilities.

Hth,
Paul.