Hi All,

I've downloaded a voice from seraproc. scottish heather for gigges,
and though it is not as expensive as infovox, the voice isn't as high
quality, and there are a lot of pronouciation errors. Or perhaps its
because scottish is harder to understand.

At any rate, you can't download obama or arnie's telephone convo like
voice, and some of the other voices are more for the novelty than
anything else. Who wants to listen to a jamaican accented black woman
to read your jack kerouac ebook? It's more for the fun than anything,
but in the end the price don't make it an interesting offer.

I went there initially for the japanese voice, as i speak japanese
fluently, but they don't sell it for license reasons.

If anyone knows where i can localize my language to japanese, please
hit me up.

Thanks, and best

Yuma