Hi,

Has anyone spent  time with the new 12" MacBook? If so how are you
finding the keyboard?

Playing with one in the Apple Store I found it really difficult to use
-- the keys are a good size but there is very little space between
them and I was finding it actually a little hard to always  detect the
key edges when typing and in particularly when sliding across the
keyboard. I think the keys are also quite flat so even the transition
between bottom row of keys/space bar/top of trackpad tripped me up a
few times.

I am quite tall so standing at the  table in the store was a really
odd typing angle so maybe that was it but curious if anyone else who
relies on touch typing -- more than sighted users has had similar or
different experiences?

It's a  shame because I love the form factor of that thing. :)

Garry