Honestly, I wouldn't get your hopes up.  Yeah, I did try it some time back:
and, truth to tell, it was a desaster.  You can pretty much put it out of your
mind.  Sorry to tell you that but you see, I think they kind of started to work
on it and gave up pretty fast.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray

Still a happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone 6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my Mac,
the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in