Just pressing command-o on the mp3 will open it in iTunes and play it. Don't
forget that you can also use Quick Look; on the file, press the space bar
instead of command-o, and the file will play without need of a whole media
player. VLC is a great option, and I use it mostly because I can turn the
volume up past maximum, jump to specific time codes, and speed it up. It all
depends on how you listen and what you need to do with the file. VLC can be
gotten from www.videolan.org if you're interested.
> On Aug 8, 2015, at 4:02 PM, gracewelln...@atlanticbb.net
> <gracewelln...@atlanticbb.net> wrote:
>
> Do I need to do anything to use quick time and iTunes, or just play an mp3
> file?
> Also, is GOM Player ok for the Mac? I use it for Windows.
>

> http://www.greenpathtowellness.com/
> Author of Dear Suzie, Rivers Of Light and Annie's Journal

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com