I have 2 questions.

1. Does anyone know how I can get video description on the Netflix site on the
Mac? Do I need flash any longer with Yosemite, and how do I find a flash
program?
2. I have turned on descriptive in accessibility on iPhone and iPad. I have the
Netflix app. I know Orange is the New Black is described. Am I supposed to have
it start automatically with that setting or do I need to tell Netflix somehow
that my devices have description on? Thank you for any help you can give.
appreciated.

reggie & Lex