Hi Scott,

My braille display is currently at my fiancé's house. I will check when I am
there next.

Many braille display commands are different depending on the braille display.
To find specific display commands, or assign specific commands to braille
display buttons or combination button presses go to VO utility with VO f8.
Interact with the selection table and select braille after a braille display is
connected. Stop interacting and vo right-arrow to select the displays tab.
Now, vo right-arrow to the commands table. There are a few lists. One list is
for braille display command buttons. Another list is VO and computer commands.
The braille display with the Mac is very customisable.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone