To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2015 11:09 AM
Subject: Itunes recorder for mac.

Hi.

I recently bought Ondesoft iTunes converter. it’s been working fine until the latest iTunes update It’s been recording ok, but seems to tack something on to the end, like a part of another song, audio book etc. Does anyone know of a good iTunes recorder for the mac that won’t tack things on . the end or clip whatever I’ve recorded? This programme basically will record anything that can be played in iTunes. Failing that, does anyone have a good tutorial for vo and audacity so I can trim the extra unwanted stuff out?
 .
Maria

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.