  From: Anders Holmberg
  To: 'Eleanor Roberts' via MacVisionaries
  Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 4:27 PM
  Subject: Re: Wow! What a Nice Little Utility!

  Hi!
  I can say that for me it does not work when  use it on the beta.
  So i guess i have to roll back evrything.
  /A

    21 aug. 2015 kl. 04:43 skrev Portia Scott <portia.sc...@gmail.com>:

    Hi Chris,

    Clean my mac is really amazing. I definitely recommend it to anyone who
doesn’t have it as well. It is worth the $39.99.

    Warmest regards,

    Portia.

      On Aug 20, 2015, at 7:22 PM, Christopher-Mark Gilland