Okay,

This is weird.  When I first turned on Apple Music back when it first came out,
I noticed that many custom albums which I had put together, (one especially
being a collection of podcasts that I myself recorded) got uploaded to iCloud
in Apple music.  However, other files did not.  I decided to try to solve the
issue of certain collections of files labeled as being "ineligible" by iCloud
by letting iTunes reencode the files as being .m4a at 256KBPS.  I compared the
meta data of those files which got accepted with the files which, despite
iTunes reencoding them as not being acceptible.  The data appears to be the
same in the info window all throughout the files.  Still, problem not solved.
Any advice?  I should mention that it's not a question of space, as I have more
than enough.  Thansk.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray

Still a happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone 6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my Mac,
the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in