Hi everyone

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but I can't figure this out. I have
scoured the internet and thought I'd found a solution, but apparently not.

I am trying to import some podcasts in an OPML file and from my searches, I
have found that ITunes can do this. However, when I tried to import it as a
playlist as was suggested on one of the Mac forums, it does not appear in the
podcast listing or in any other list.

Have I done something wrong?

Thanks for any help and thanks for reading.

TC
James