Hi,
As far as part one goes, trying to reconnect to the network should prompt you
to enter the password.
Alternatively, you can forget the network and tried reconnecting to it. You can
do this under the network option in system preferences. it would be helpful if
you could explain your problem a bit more elaborately. As far as part two goes,
it should be the same case with the iPhone.
However, you should do the following to forget the network. Go to settings,
Wi-Fi.
Here, at the place where you find a list of all the networks, double tap on the
more info button next to the network name you want to reconnect do.
In the window that is displayed, you should find a forget this network option.
Hope this helps.
Thanks,
Regards,
Venkatesh