Hi Alex,

Just to clarify, can you answer thee following:
1-are you using a custom NStableCell to populate your NSTableView, and how are
you calling NSTableViewCell through your delegate protocol?
2-Are you using a subclass of NSTableView or are you using the .nib reference
for your custom cell?

This might help me understand better the issue.

Cheers,