Hi,   I don’t know how it will be done but if you go to the blind bargains site
I am sure you will find the podcast I suspect that they do a similar sort of
thing to the nada remote.  this does not send any audio down the pipe if you
use speak you get speak or what ever other speech you use that’s what you get,
 I love nada remote this has enabled me to work on other folks computers and
not have to even leave the house. the only thing I would love to see happen one
day is some sort of file transferee I am sorry think I may have miss spelled
that last word,   anyway I am sure you will know what I mean,   you can push
text to and from the clipboard from 1 machine to the next but if I have a file
I want to install on the other box I have to tell the other person to download
it first or set up a drop box folder with them but maybe one day this might
come maybe not as it might use a bit of band width anyway that is about it I
hope this does happen for voice over as for the blind computer assister nada
remote has been a fantastic tool in the tool box.