Hi Anne and all,
I have been using Gmail for years and I have two problems.  One, it seems that
you have answered.  However, my Archive gmail numbers alway stay the same.
they simply don’t go away.  But, from what you are saying, I can manage my
gmail better by going to the Google site than from my apple mail.  I also have
it seems, more mailboxes on my mac, some of which are empty.  My mac and gmail
work well together as my iPhone and mac often get the same mail and if I delete
on either one, the other will also have the same mail deleted.  And when I move
folders, the same stuff goes to the phone in the proper folder.  In short, my
question is this, how do I reduce the number of archive emails in myh gmail
account.  I hope that is clear.
Jerry Doody
jerrydood...@gmail.com