TapTapSee already does that very well. If this can do it faster then that would
be great. I suppose one day perhaps this could be done thrugh a pair of glasses
giving realtime feedback on what's happening around you, sending a video stream
to the servers for analysis rather than just photos. But that's quite a feat.

Sent from my iPhone