Subject says it all. I can't go to bootfcam via the recovery partition's
"choose a startup disk" option, but, nowhere else. Bootchamp doesn't work
anymore, citing some sort of error, and, it just doesn't appear in startup
prefs. Any ideas on how I can fix this? It's not worked for a while on a
mid-2012 MacBook pro running 10.11. but, before you say anything about me
being off topic, it didn't work in os x 10.10 either.