Hi Chris,

I've never blue toothed my phone with a car but I have ridden with my parents
who do with their iPhones. From what I've observed yes, the car will
automatically switch to the iPhone when you make or receive a call and then
when you hang up I believe it should switch back to what was playing. I'm not
definite on this but I believe that's the way it works.

Gabe