Hello,
All of a sudden and out of the blue, VoiceOver stopped announcing the
page I'm on in a Pages document, but this feature still works on other
Pages files. (I'm not referring to actually numbering the pages; I'm
talking about having VO tell me what page I'm on -- "page X of Y.") I
can only assume that I inadvertently hit some command that made this
go away on this particular file, but I cannot for the life of me
figure out how to get things back as they were. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much.
Howard