Hi Alan,

thanks for responding.  I don't have any problems with playlists, the playlist
tab at the bottom is very easy to find.  What I would like to do is be able to
pick a specific artist, say Erik Clapton, and play all the songs that I have by
him in my library.  You used to be able to do this, Music would play one album
and then just go on to the next one.  the weird thing is, that once, I actually
did see the all Song button, and was able to select it, but I haven't seen that
button since that one time.
Cheers,
Donna