Computer braille is the same as 8-dot braille. In computer braille, there is a
different dot pattern for each symbol. For letters, uppercase letters have dot
7 added to the letter. Numbers and punctuation are different. Remember, print
is not contracted.

One cannot have contracted braille checked if one wishes to use computer
braille.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288