From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Kawal Gucukoglu
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 5:30 PM
To: Macvisionaries <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Subject: E-mail bug on IOS.

Hi.

I don't know if anyone has got IOS9 on there I phone yet but if they have and
it's released, can someone tell me if the e-mail bug has been fixed please?
Also, the bug where Voice Over did not focus properly on I cons, is that fixed
too please?  Please could someone tell me when El Capitan will be released as I
don't know.

I hope my questions are allowed now meaning we can ask I phone questions on
here now.

Thanks.

Kawal.

-----