To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2015 12:55 PM
Subject: Re: IOS 9 impressions?

Hi,
I have been wrunning it on my iPhone 6 since release. From what I've noticed, my phone seems to be more responsive and battery drains seem to be slightly less. Hey Siri seems to be working good with recognition. however, I have to test how well it can differentiate my voice. I did not have any amazing suggestions with Siri so far. From what I've read Siri suggestions can be accessed double tapping the home screen or on the lock screen. Has anybody been able to access that? And one more small thing that might help, if battery drain is heigh, go to settings, battery. Choose an option that says show detailed usage. You will find a lot of interesting battery stats their. I think it's a pretty good upgrade focusing on stability. I'm curious to see how Siri suggestion can get relevant.
Thanks and regards,
Venkatesh

Sent from my iPhone