A couple more bugs on the I phone.

When composing a message be it a text or I message, one can't flick right to
the body of the message as it will not go to it.  Anyone seen this?

1. fill in to the to field with anyone from your contacts.

2.  Try and flick right to the body of the message.  Voice Over says to so and
so, text is editing.  I have to put my hand else where on the screen to make it
work.

Another problem, was trying to make a face time audio call and even though the
phone was near my ear, everything was coming out on loud speaker.  However when
I retried to do the call, everything was fine.

Kawal.