I have been asked to substitute as a minutes take her for an upcoming meeting.
I used to do this on a PC laptop in MS Word with complete confidence and
competence. However, that laptop is long since gone and buried.
At this point, my choices are to use my eye pad with a Bluetooth keyboard and
pray that I don't get bit by the Bluetooth bug in iOS 9, choosing among apps
such as voice dream writer or the new notes app. Or I could borrow my husbands
11 inch MacBook air, with which I am not that familiar, and use something like
text at it. Neither prospect is exciting. I'm looking for something that is
going to be reliable and foolproof. As in me being a fool and screwing up their
minutes. What do people think would be the easiest thing to do the most
foolproof thing? This is, assuming I don't get the Bluetooth bug that wipes out
my iPad? Most about using the MacBook is hitting that darned oversized touchpad
and ending up somewhere where I really don't want to be and not having a clue
how to get back where I need to be in the text writing app.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone