Touch ID works absolutely perfectly both on my 5S, and on my 6+. My mom has just the standard IPhone 6, and I added a fingerprint to her's, so if I need to ever help her, I don't have to put in her pin every time, and again, over there it worked flawlessly.

I've heard of people not getting touch ID to work, but what is strange is, when I ask them to show me it not working, they try to demonstrate it not working, and as soon as they do, bam! it works correctly every time. So, I'm not saying I don't believe those who can't get it working, but I do wonder why not.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Chittenden" <dchitten...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2015 1:51 AM
Subject: Re: Touch ID success with new phone

I entered fingerprints into both an iPhone 5S, and an iPhone 6+ using VoiceOver. I did not have sighted assistance for either phone.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone

On 26 Sep 2015, at 16:39, Mary Otten <motte...@gmail.com> wrote:

I was never able to get a touch ID fingerprint successfully entered using voice over with my 5S. With the new 6S, I did enlist sighted help, although I don't see why that really shouldn't matter. I was basically doing the same thing, lifting my finger and replacing it, lifting and replacing, lifting and replacing. And this time it worked. Whether it was the cited help or the improved touch ID sensor, I don't know. But I finally got a finger entered, and it actually works.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.