Depends on your definition of improved.  That's a very subjective question.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kawal Gucukoglu" <kgli...@icloud.com>
To: "Macvisionaries" <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2015 4:52 AM
Subject: Calendar in OS10.

Please could someone tell me if El Kapitan's calendar's features have been improved as at present I don't much like Yosemite I don't need details just a yes or no answer.

Many thanks.

Kawal.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.