Hi. You won't have any problems installing on your Mac. I used to have Bootcamp
but now I've switched back to VMWare Fusion which is all I need but that's
personal preference. I apologize in advance for going off topic a bit, but how
old is the MacBook you are using? If it's 2007 or above, you can update to the
latest version of OS X which is Yosemite and even update to El Capitan when it
comes out. To find out the year of the Mac, open the menu bar with VO+M and go
down until you hear about this Mac. Enter on that and you should see all the
info about the Mac.

Shawn
Sent From My White MacBook
Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk