Activity Monitor is a great app built into all Macs. Open it up, go to the
toolbar and then into the view group, and choose the memory button. Get out of
the toolbar and you can see not only a table of all your apps and how much
memory each uses, but stats on your memory as a whole.
> On Sep 28, 2015, at 08:18, deedra waters <dee...@the-brannons.com> wrote:
>
> is there another way to see this info then? i could go the top route but
> unix and top and memory flat out confuse me.
>> On Sep 28, 2015, at 4:59 AM, Alex Hall <mehg...@icloud.com> wrote:
>>
>> That one has been broken since Yosemite. I meant to fix it, but other
>> projects kept coming up. Plus, from what I've read, ram is handled so
>> differently in Yosemite and onward that monitoring it isn't as important as
>> it used to be.
>>> On Sep 28, 2015, at 02:57, deedra waters <dee...@the-brannons.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> This script seems to not work i gave it a key in the keyboard commander but
>>> it says nothing when i  use that keystroke any thoughts?

>> Have a great day,
>> Alex Hall
>> mehg...@icloud.com

Have a great day,