So does this mean if a list does not allow cross posting and I put sorry in the
subject line it is ok to do...HUMMMMMM

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 06:59
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Sorry for cross posting but i thought you'd might like to know this

Over time shouldn't the UI for the internet of things simply coalesce into a
pile of apps for your iPhone? Stop making custom UI controllers/remotes and
just make apps. Then accessibility would be more possible and you wouldn't need
to find one of the 20 little remotes. For example, the Honeywell app doesn't
work with voiceover beyond letting me know the current temperature and that
it's following the schedule, but it's far more likely they can/will fix that
than to get the touch screen on the wall speaking.

CB

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯