Hi Scott, I suppose this really is off-topic for most people on this list. But
I thought I would report to you since you were nice enough to tell me that a
test methodology, that when I did as you said I did not see any numbers or
letters for upload or download frequency. I did get a you a RFC in 2.275. At
least that is what was red right after that abbreviation. Nothing was ran after
upload or download frequency. I also got a number four for something called
frequency band with indicator I think it was. Does that tell you anything?
Mary

Sent from my iPhone