Or better yet, just plug the mini straight in to one's AV receiver via HDMI and
go that way.  Would that work?

Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray,

Still a very happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my Mac, The Only computer with full accessibility for the blind
built-in!!!