thanks Christopher;
found some good guides on making dubstep music on youtube with this, and it’s
what i wanted (though it’s not dubstep i’m making :D)
Now time to figure out how to do it with vo.

Michael Babcock
Your Blind Digital Marketing Partner.
@payown on periscope and twitter.
http://yourownpay <http://yourownpay/>.com/