  From: Jeffrey Shockley
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, October 02, 2015 7:41 AM
  Subject: Re: OS X El Capitan Available as Free Update Tomorrow

  Then, the next logical question would be, why are you putting, or why would
you want to put, beta stuff like that on a machine that you are using to help
train and support clients? I mean, I could understand it if it was a personal
machine used for personal stuff.

    On Oct 2, 2015, at 7:31 AM, Christopher-Mark Gilland