To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2015 8:36 AM
Subject: Re: back on yosemite

What advantages do these pieces of software have over Appleā€™s built in Time Machine? Just wondering.
On Oct 2, 2015, at 8:26 AM, Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgillan...@gmail.com> wrote:

Don't you just love imaging software? I prefer Superduper frankly over CCC, but either way, I'm with ya, my friend! You'd not know how! many times OS images have saved my ass! So for anyone who has neither of these two solutions, I'd highly! highly highly! recommend investing in one or the other, if not both.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "jeff `greene" <greenebo...@gmail.com>